Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Can Prayer Keep You Healthy?

I just read this interesting article about the power of prayer. It talks about having an active religious life can help keep you healthy. I completely agree. I feel wonderful everyday after I leave church or after i am done with my prayer/mediation time. Something about spending time with God just relaxes me.

Here read the full article:
http://www.everydayhealth.com/PublicSite/index.aspx?puid=896ea383-5547-4e9b-b33b-5485f6757489&p=6&xid=nl_EverydayHealthHealthyLiving_20090221

As always, keep plugging away to lose that weight!!



1 comment:

michael and mary said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog! I definitely think Ava takes after me and Jesse takes after his daddy. (has Michael told you what a whiney baby Jesse is?!) haha

Interesting article- I definitely agree that prayer can effect heath.

Hope you are doing great!

-Mary