Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Competition

At the end of this Holiday season, my family decided to start this weight loss competition. Here's the plan, there are four teams: Mom and Dad, Dennis and Rebekah, Christian and Sarah and the 'Divas' (Martha and Crystal). The teams members both have to lose 25 percent of their body fat. The winning team gets a free trip to Georgia to go to this amazing steakhouse.

So right now my family is busting butt to lose weight. Or so we hope:) My favorite is my mom. If I had to put money on it, she is the one who will definitely lose the most weight. She has the dedication and determination to will this competition, now if she could spread that to my father, we'd be all set.

I'll keep you posted on their progress....my job is the motivator. My mom says that I am mean, but deep down it's because I care.

So get off your butt and lose the weight!!!

1 comment:

William A. Powers said...

Cool! But I'd put my money on the Divas. Not to take anything away from the other teams, I am certain they are kicking butt. However I have a bias with the Divas Team, my sister is on that one!!:)

Good Luck being the motivator!!