Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WORK!

So I am trying to figure out what I want to do when I graduate. Currently I work at Abercrombie and Fitch in the warehouse, so it is not the most glamorous job, but it pays the bills. I am actually glad that I work there because I have now discovered the job I do not want when I graduate! I am very excited to graduate, but also terrified because I have no clue where I am going, or what I am going to do. I am so used to knowing what I am going to do next, this is probably one of the first times I actually do not know what I am going to do. Graduating from college is so much different than graduating from high school because instead of looking for a college to go to, you are looking for a job, a real job. Everything is starting to become very real. To think that I have spent all this money and time just to work the rest of my life, it is actually kind of sad. We spend thousands of dollars in school, just to work the rest of our lives.

No comments: