Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, March 29, 2007

CLASS

So spring break is over, back to school! YEAH!! With only 2 quarters left of college, each quarter gets harder and harder, I just want to be done! This quarter is going to be the worst! I am taking 25 credit hours, so I can graduate in December. This week was the first week, and honestly it wasn't too bad, but it is just the beginning. The good thing with my classes, is I actually am starting to enjoy them. So that makes is easier to go to class. I am blessed in the fact that I know all of my professors and they are all very good, which makes class more fun.
With each quarter, I get more nervous about graduation. As I talk with kids in my class I realize that I am not the only one who is a little scared. It is like in high school we spent all this time preparing for college in college we spend all this time preparing for a job, but when it is time to graduate will we have a job? What will we do once we graduate? Are we prepared?

No comments: