Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Some background info.

So I have been trying to decide what to write in my blog, I figured that I probably should start with a little background information. I am the youngest of five children, which on some days is great on other days not so great. I love having a large family, it keeps things interesting. I was named after my mother, which is odd. Typically boys are named after their fathers, not the other way around, but I enjoy it. There is a lot of history that goes behind my name. My ancestors came over on the Mayflower, John & Priscilla Alden. Thus making me the 14 generation of Priscilla's in my family. I am very proud of my name, and knowing that there is a little bit of history behind my name.

Let's see what else? I am currently a senior at The Ohio State University majoring in Agricultural Communications, with a minor in Rural Sociology. I will graduate in December, so I am very excited about that! I have been in school a very long time, so I am more than ready to be finished! Currently I am looking for a job in the Ag Com field, something revolving research. So hopefully I will have at least one or two jobs lined up by graduation time.

As I mentioned earlier I am dog-sitting for a friend of mine. This is one of my many side jobs. I love dogs, they are so much fun and they are always so happy to see you when you get home. I hope that once I graduate I will be able to keep my dog with me, depending on where I end up going.

Well that's about it for today, Daisy and I are off for a walk!

No comments: