Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The four grossest kid health problems!!

Ok, you all know that I am not a mother, one day I hope to be one. Until then, I just like to share what I read. I just read this article by CNN Health called "The four grossest kid health problems." So for all you moms out there, this is for you!!!

Hopefully your children never have any health problems, but since we all know that's probably not going to happen, it's always good to be prepared. I hope that this article helps you all out!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Okay, stomach flu--yucky. Rotovirus--intense version of stomach flu. Nastier! Lice--not so gross as it is FRUSTRATING!! Never dealt with the other things, but I hope to never encounter them. (Actually, with hubby being a former wrestler, he had ringworm at one point. It's a wrestler's disease...)

Can't you wait to have kids?!?!

Cilla said...

Well that won't be for some time...you have to be MARRIED first! Or at least I have to be married before I start popping out kids:) But trust me, when that happens...I'll be calling you!