Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another month...

Another month has come and gone! Can you believe it? Where does the time go?? Can you slow time down?

So - how do you capture those special memories? I used to take pictures of everything, but I don't anymore.

I've realized a lot about life - for starters it goes by WAY TOO FAST! In a little less than a year, I'll be married - married - married. I'm so excited! I honestly never pictured myself getting married. I always thought that one day I would be married, but it never became reality until now.

Summer is beginning. I am lucky enough to have to opportunity to go to India this summer. It'll be by second time going there, and I think I am more excited than the first time because now I know what to expect.

Do you have any summer plans? Where is the most unique place you've every visited?

No comments: