Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Running...OUCH!

So I've been running more, trying to get into a regular routine...however...IT HURTS! Not my whole body, not even my legs so to speak, but my knees! Either I need new shoes, or my knees really are that bad. It didn't help that on Saturday I decided that I needed to do a set of bleachers after my 3.1 mile run. But I am slowly getting back into the groove of my running.

On the flip side of things, I feel a lot better now that I'm running again. It gives me the chance to clear my head. But also it makes me want to work out more.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Okay, don't tell me how great you feel! I really don't ever feel good after I run. I GAIN weight and hurt! But I'm also OLD so that doesn't help...

I do have the Nike running shoe that weighs next to nothing. I do love it.

And I wish there was a moment in my life ever that I WANTED to work out. I've never WANTED to. I have no motivation. Just a little motivation would be great....