Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One day at a time...

Every day I look at my work To Do list and my home To Do list, both at which I panic about getting done. There are not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do, and if there were I do not think I would have enough energy to do it all. When I push myself at work, I find myself too tired to do things at home. When I push myself at home I am too tired to do my work at work! It's a never-ending battle.

I realize very quickly that I have to just take life one day a time. Life is too short to worry about what gets done and how fast it gets done.

To end a quote from my FAVORITE TV show MASH:

"Take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice"

1 comment:

William A. Powers said...

That is cool. Very interesting perspective! I like....


I get up every morning determined both to change the world and to have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult.--E.B.White

Chow
~w